- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Bob On Arts collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Any additional details you voluntarily enter on the Contact Form
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Bob On Arts with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer contact form or enter comments on our blog, or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Bob On Arts may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Messages via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or by direct emails.
How will we use your data?
Bob On Arts collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you in response to your message
- Maintain contact with you for specific, or non-specific work and projects unless you ask to be removed from any contact lists
- Bob On Arts does not share data with any third parties, unless it is agreed, and in conjunction with work and projects involving other parties where contact is required, and you have agreed.
How do we store your data?
Bob On Arts securely stores your contact data on a personal computer, cloud storage, and mobile phone, purely for the purpose of communicating with you as part of any work that involves you and Bob On Arts.
Bob On Arts will keep your name, company name, email and address and telephone number for as long as the work contact is relevant. Data will be removed, and permanently deleted from all devices at your request.
Bob On Arts would like to send you occasional information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Bob On Arts from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com and state that you wish to be removed from any/all contact lists.
What are your data protection rights?
Bob On Arts would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Bob On Arts for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service to cover any time spent in complying.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Bob On Arts correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Bob On Arts to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Bob On Arts erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Bob On Arts restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Bob On Arts’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Bob On Arts transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website via Google Analytics
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Bob On Arts uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Bob On Arts has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.